click on the graphic to enter!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Contact Alexx (snail mail)
click on the graphic to enter!
Boston Kincaid is ready for your reading pleasure! The final installation of the Leverage series is live and I’m so excited. Sometimes characters reach into your heart and squeeze the emotion right out and that’s what happened with this series. I actually cried through the final scene and I hope you do, too!
What a ride!
Also available at All Romance ebooks, Kobo, and soon, Apple.
It gives me such warm and fuzzes that my readers are so invested in my Leverage series! To answer your collective question, Leverage 3, will be on sale by Monday, Feb. 17 so keep watch. I will post a note here just as a reminder.
If you haven’t signed up for my newsletter, please do so, otherwise you might lose out on new releases, contests, and exclusive content. No joke! Here is my sign up form, just in case you missed it http://eepurl.com/klhFH new subscribers get a FREE read.
Also, I’m doing some awesome stuff over at my Facebook page with $5 Fridays, cool teases of upcoming releases, and cool giveaways. If you haven’t liked my page or friended me, please do so! The more, the merrier, I say.
And so you’re not wandering around cyber space, lost, here’s my deets:
My website: http://www.eroticalexxandria.wordpress.com
My email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Look forward to chatting with friends and fans.
I don’t know about you but I love getting FREE stuff from my favorite authors and with the New Year, I’ve embraced this concept and jumped feet first into giving away AWESOME goodies! But how to do this without breaking the bank was the question. I borrowed this FABULOUS concept from uber-cool author Celia Kyle (if you haven’t read her shifter stories, you’re missing out) and so far, it’s going over really well! Here’s the deets: twice a month, one lucky poster will receive a $5 gift card to Amazon to use as you choose! Sometimes money is tight, right? And for me, having $5 to purchase something to read would totally make my day. I’m looking into doing the same think for Nook readers, too, but for now, it’s Amazon. The second $5 Friday is TOMORROW! So make sure you check my Alexx Andria Facebook page for all the nitty-gritty on how to enter. For the first $5 we had 17 entrants. We can do better than that, right? I’ve got $5 burning a hole in my pocket and it’s got YOUR name on it.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 29,000 times in 2013. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 11 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Yes. I’ve now received FOUR responses from Amazon stating they will not publish the bundled version of THE AWAKENING. I am flabbergasted. It’s a paranormal romance. I spent time to flesh out chapters to give the bundle some additional flavor and I planned to create a print version. But Amazon won’t publish it. I’m ready to scream. My frustration level is hitting the “freak out” zone even though I’m trying to remain calm and zen about the whole situation. Seriously…I don’t understand why they won’t let it go through. Well, it’s available at Barnes and Noble and will be available at Kobo (as soon as they reopen after the holidays), and Google Play, and I suppose I will upload to Smashwords, even though Smashwords has, sort of, become obsolete. I will try to offer it to Apple.
I don’t know what to think at this point. Seriously. What a circus.
The newest in my Leverage series is now live at various outlets, including Amazon! This series is really heating up and I’m happy to say that it’s got just the right amount of delicious bad boy and inner turmoil that I absolutely love in a romance. I mean, you have to make the characters work for it, right? I thought so. Glad we agree. Well, Boston is REALLY going to have to work to fix what he’s screwed up or else he’s going to lose out on the best thing that ever happened to him.
The picture is clickable and takes you to Amazon. Enjoy!
Here’s a quick little note to let you know the holiday newsletter went out, however, if you’re part of my street team, something extra special is coming for you so keep a look out in the snail mail soon!
Merriest of blessings to all of my readers and fans. You make my world turn. I hope everyone has a lovely holiday.
New look, and hotter than ever!
Yes, this is a revamp of a great story that just never seemed to get the legs it deserved so I gave it some TLC, added some fresh story (close to 2,000 more words) and a cliff hanger! Yes! When readers tell me what they like, I listen! So, let me know what you think of the change.
This month will be BUSY! I am finishing the second installment to LEVERAGE as well as creating a bundle for THE AWAKENING (with new scenes!) so I hope my readers will be delighted with the freshness on the menu!
Hope your holiday was fabulous, now onto Christmas!
‘Tis the season to count our blessings and I’ve indeed been blessed so here are my top 10 (in no particular order).
1. My bounty of friends and family who always have my back, keep me grounded and remain my biggest fans.
2. My decision to take back my health. For years I struggled with an undiagnosed thryoid issue which then turned into an autoimmune disorder. Now, I have a new lease on life, thanks to my own research and a new doctor who is about whole body wellness, not just chemical warfare on the body.
3. Healing. My family went through a terrible and painful upheaval and I’m thankful for the healing that is ongoing.
4. My writing. It keeps me sane and helps to provide for my family. ‘Nuff said.
5. Those in service. As we celebrate with our friends and families, I am well aware that there are those who are far from the comfort of their hearth, fighting for our freedom and protecting it from harm. I am so thankful for their service!
6. Pumpkin pie. I love it. I could go face first into a huge pie and not feel an ounce of shame. Maybe this is why I love Thanksgiving (hmmm…food for thought.)
7. The Muse. In whatever form she takes, she brings joy and beauty to the world in the form of artistic expression.
8. Memories. My paternal grandmother suffers from Alzheimers and what I have left are memories of how she was. As we get older, so do our loved ones. Cherish them and make memories because someday, that’s all you will have.
9. Wisdom. When I was younger I suffered a brash temper and a sharp tongue. I said and did many things that bit me in the ass later. Today, I am thankful for the wisdom I’ve gained from those youthful mistakes.
10. Life. This truly encapsulates everything but it’s a simple truth. I am thankful for life on this planet. I am blessed beyond measure and I hope you are, too.
In the spirit of giving, share something you’re thankful for and one lucky poster will receive a free read of their choice from my catalog. Giveaway ends Black Friday.